The Doctrine & Standardization (D&S) Branch is to draft, review and validate NATO Cl doctrines, standards, tactics, techniques, and procedures. As the subject matter experts, the branch’s personnel is responsible for:
- Providing custodianship for the NATO Cl publications and related documents.
- Harmonizing NATO Cl concepts and standards with existing publications.
- Contributing to national and multinational efforts in developing NATO Cl doctrines, procedures, and other documents.
- Supporting NATO Cl standardization processes.
- Enhancing NATO and Nations' interoperability in the field of Cl.
- Ensuring that Cl lessons learned and best practices are incorporated into NATO publications.
Lieutenant General Sławomir Wojciechowski paid a visit to the NATO Counter Intelligence Centre of Excellence. After being welcomed LTG Wojciechowski… Continue